Kindly make a note of certain important points regarding fee payment and late fee policy.
- FEE WILL BE PAYABLE IN MONTHLY MODE ONLY.
- Please note that the fee is to be paid monthly only. Fee is to be paid on or before 10th of each month. Parent may pay fee in advance if they wish to do so. Late fee will be strictly applicable.
- The school digital platform (mobile application) automatically ceases to work for the parent whose payment is due beyond 10th of any month. So parents are advised to make arrangements in such a way that the fee is credited in the system on or before 10th of each month. Once the digital platform is deactivated due to non-payment, it would take minimum 3 working days to re-activate the same after the payment is made.
LATE FEE POLICY
- Late fees to be charged @Rs.10 per day after 10th of every month.
- In case the payment is delayed beyond 30 days then the amount of late fee to be charged is Rs.500/-.
- If fee is not paid for three months the student’s name will be struck-off the school rolls and the child would cease to be a student of the school. Re-admission will be solely at the discretion of the school which will warrant a penalty of Rs. 1000/- over and above the late fee.
The School fee can be paid using the following mode of payment:
- In the form of Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) at DPS Bharuch Office between 8:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. Dishonour of any cheque payable in favour of the school will attract a penalty of Rs. 500/- on part of the concerned person. If paying through cheque, parents should ensure that the cheque is deposited at school counter on such a date that the cheque is credited in school account on or before 10th of the month.
- Online by log on to the school web-site.
- By using Debit/Credit Card using the POS at school’s accounts office.
- Parents are requested not to make payments by outstation cheques.
- NO FEES IN CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE.