Delhi Public School Bharuch opens its admission for the session 2024-25 from Play-Centre to Class XII. Application forms are available and registrations are open online through school's website.
1. Age Criteria for admission to the session 2024-25.
We follow the minimum age criteria by CBSE for the schools. The age criteria is followed keeping in mind the child's physical & mental development to fit the class he or she is seeking admission for. In case of any confusion in this, you may call the school office to enquire or you may fill the enquiry form mentioning the confusion and the school office will get back to you.
*By 01 April 2024, the child should have completed 3 years of age for Play-Centre class.
2. Completed Registration Form
Students will be eligible for admission only after submitting the completed Admission form online and depositing the Registration Charges and Processing Fee.
3. Documents to be submitted
- A self-attested copy of birth certificate of the child along with original for verification. The certificate issued by Municipal Corporation only is valid.
- One Passport Size coloured photograph of Father, Mother and the child is mandatory. Photographs should be identical to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the form.
- Self-attested Photocopy of Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC) issued by the designated government authority along with Original for verification (If applicable).
- Original bonafide certificate is compulsory at the time of registration.
- Transfer Certificate of current school (compulsory for admission to classes II onwards). TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Last academic session's Final Report Card and current academic session's Semester Report Card of your child (if admission is sought in mid-term), for admission to Class II and above. In the absence of the latest Semester Report Card, a certificate from your ward's Head of present School, mentioning the detailed academic performance of your ward should be brought, in the original.
- Original medical fitness certificate issued by MBBS/ MD doctor is mandatory.
- A self-attested copy of Aadhar Card of the Student and both the parents along with Original for Verification (not mandatory).
- A self-attested copy of PAN Card / Driving License / passport of both the parents along with Original for verification. This is required to verify the signatures on admission form.
- In case of death of any one parent copy of death certificate is mandatory.
- In case of separation copy of court custody papers are mandatory.
- In case of single parent legal documents certifying the same are mandatory.
The absence of any of the documents, listed above, may render your ward's candidature invalid for admission. Please bring the original documents to be verified at the time of submission of the photocopies. The information filled in the Registration Form should exactly match with the supporting documents.
All photocopies will be retained by the school after verification with the original documents.
4. Steps of Admission Process
- Read the instructions for the Registration Process for Admission carefully.
- Arrange the Photograph of the Child (for whom the admission is sought) in Soft Form( .JPG form) as well as the Printed Passport Size of the Same Photo. The JPG form of the photograph will be required while filling the Registration form.
- Arrange all the documents required to be submitted with the Registration Form.
- Fill the Registration Form online.
- Ensure you fill all the mandatory fields before submission of the form online, else the form will not be accepted by the system.
- Once the Registration Form is completely filled, the parent is having two options to make payment. The parent may choose to pay online using various online payment methods or the parent may come to school with Printed Application Form / Application SMS /Application email to pay the Registration and Processing Fee through Debit / Credit Card or through Demand Draft (DD).
- After the successful payment of Registration and Processing Fee (non refundable), the parent will receive an E-mail confirming the registration as well as the receipt of the payment made.
- Within 2 working days the parent will receive another communication mentioning the details of Date and time of Introduction Session.
- Both the Parents along with their ward must reach to the school on the day of Introduction Session at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Also, the parents must be prepared to spend about two hours for the process of Introduction Session to be completed.
- After completion of the introduction session, the parent should wait for the grant of admission. The same will be intimated to the parent through e-mail.
- Once the admission is granted, the parent should deposit all the requisite fee within 3 days of the receiving of the e-mail of grant of admission. Failing which the seat may be allotted to the next candidate in waiting list.
5. Additional Information for Admission to class XI (2023-24)
Subject Combinations being offered
|English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,
Elective Subject: Informatics Practices or Physical Education
|English, Business Studies,
Elective Subject: Informatics Practices, Physical Education
|English, Physics, Chemistry,
Elective Subject: Informatics Practices, Physical Education
- Parents who are interested to admit their ward in class 11 in the session 2023-24 need to first register their ward by filling the registration form online and then download the attached undertaking (by clicking here ) and duly filled it in their OWN HANDWRITING. The scanned copy of the duly signed (by both the parents) undertaking should be sent through email to email@example.com mentioning the details of their ward.
Children born between the following dates can acquire admission in grade Play-Centre / Nursery / KG.
By 01 April 2024, the child should have completed 3 years of age for Pre-Nursery class.
By 01 April 2024, the child should have completed 4 years of age for Nursery class.
By 01 April 2024, the child should have completed 5 years of age for Prep class.
Observation / Interaction / Test depending upon the class to which the child is seeking admission.
The school is from Play-Centre to Class XII Science / XII Commerce